Headquarters for all things piano.
Posts tagged etude
- Big Bad John – this song is simply an easy black note blues tune
- Coming Home – represents that place we hold dear to us… and when we return home, the peace it provides
- The Harpist – Let’s face it, every kid loves to do glissandos. Fill yer boots. This is the right song for those gliss-lovers.
- Hey Jimmy – Pure unadulterated funk. Groove at its best.
- Inspiration of Ghana – Was written to sound like mallets playing
- On My Morning Run – If you ever come to Victoria, BC Canada… take a walk along the inner harbour and you’ll understand the scene.
- Never Supposed to End This Way – A melancholy end to a relationship.
- Nothing But Blue Skies – And when there are blue skies… you just want to get up and dance. This is the music for the blue skies.
- Raindrops and Lilypads – 5/8 time, it depicts a very gentle scene of water droplets on lilypads.
- Saltair – Live near the ocean and this smell is unmistakeable.
- Slowpoke – Yeeee hawwww. Giddyup. A wee tune for them thar country folk.
- The Deep South – This is 6/8 time old gospel. Give it a listen.
Click here to visit the Pentatude book and listen to recordings.